Wednesday, January 11, 2012

❤Welcome Sisters!❤

google image
Bismillaah

"All praise and thanks belongs to Allaah. Lord & Creator of all the worlds. May Allaah bestow His mercy upon the Prophet, his family, his companions, and on all of those who follow them in truth until The Last Day" Ameen  

As Salaamu Alaikum

Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum


Welcome to my new blog! This blog is for Ilm purposes and for the starting of my new book & discussion reading for sisters.


The name of the book discussion and reading is entitled. "Treading a path to Jennah"- Sisters book & discussion.


Here I will update the books that we will be reading and discussing via computer. Discussion questions will be posted for each page/chapter of the book here on this blog Inshaa'Allaah.


It is always expected that sisters who want to participate will strive to visit this blog to keep themselves abreast with current book, chapters, and discussion questions. Inshaa'Allaah.


I will post fatwas, ilm based post, and the like pertaining to women issues Inshaa'Allaah.


I hope you guys will participate and follow me on both my blogs- Ummi's Circle & Treading a path to Jennah.


Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum,

No comments:

Post a Comment

As Salaamu Alaykunna

Due to the high volume of fitnah and third party links comments are in moderation. - Umm Suhailah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...